Allowed & Prohibited Items
ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED provides services over the Internet using, but not limited to, website, mobile Web, and mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as "Platforms"). We showcase original design items on our Platforms, helping independent designers reach an international market. At the same time, our Platforms' simple and intuitive interfaces allow design lovers to find and buy their favorite design items quickly and conveniently.
1. Original design: a creation that is designed and/or created by a designer (or their team/manufacturer). Its design should show originality. The creation should not be listed as a prohibited item in the Allowed & Prohibited Items policy.
2. Authorized representation: a product that is designed by someone else, but the designer or brand owner/company has signed a document stating that you are an authorized seller of that product.
1. Creation that do not belong to the categories of "original design," or "authorized representation,"(see definitions above).
2. Items in small or large quantities brought back from abroad, for which you cannot provide documentation stating your selling rights.
3. Products that belong to a different product category from the products you submitted for evaluation on your shop application form.
4. Fakes, copies, or products that infringe copyrights, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, or proprietary rights of third parties.
5. Works that violate intellectual property laws and use images without the consent of the owner (including but not limited to the images and photographs of cartoon characters, movie characters, celebrities, etc.).
6. Products made by following tutorials, online videos, instructions, or books (i.e., non-original design).
7. Any alcohol or tobacco products that do not comply with alcohol and tobacco related regulations.
8. Drugs, narcotics, steroids, other restricted drugs, or drug-taking equipment.
9. Products that contain radioactive substances, flammable substances, poisonous substances, or antidotes to these substances.
10. Medication and medical equipment not approved by ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED.
11. Live animals, taxidermized animals, or products made using parts of animals under conservation (e.g., elephant teeth bracelets).
12. Weapons (e.g., guns, gun powders, ammunitions, bullets, or explosives).
13. Harmful substances (e.g., anything that can be flammable, explosive, erosive, or poisonous).
14. Products for which you cannot provide proof of ownership or that are stolen.
15. Government documentation or licenses, identity cards, passports, police equipment or those of other law enforcement organizations (including uniforms or badges).
16. Currencies, shares, evidences of shareholding, bonds, investment interests, real-estate holdings, or other securities.
17. Products that hint at violence or is violent in nature.
18. Products that can be interpreted as personal attacks on certain persons or peoples, or that hint at discrimination.
19. Products that are racially, or religiously derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, or racial and religious intolerances; products that show gender discrimination or discrimination against people with disabilities.
20. Other products that encourage illegal activities or public disturbances, or are illegal to sell, or are promotional in nature.
21. Other products deemed by ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED as inappropriate or unfit for listing on ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED's Platforms.