|sale||Jess Wong||Super Beyond Limited||31-01-2022|
|transfer||Jess Wong||Super Beyond Limited||31-01-2022|
"Art and Piece" x Harvey Chan: Artwork "Fleur"
Pastel and poster colour on cardboard 392 x 532mm (framed)
Signed ‘HC’ on recto
About the Art Work
In memory of Hong Kong’s best-loved diva Anita Mui, who passed away 18 years ago, famous artist Harvey Chan drew a portrait of her in her phenomenal role, Fleur, in one of her most acclaimed movies, Rouge. Featured on the cover of the 4th Issue of Art and Piece magazine, the portrait has immediately become a well-sought item in the art scene. With the approaching of her birthday in October and the anticipated launch of her biography movie Anita in November, the beautiful story of the superstar is expected to be passed on from generation to generation.
About the Artist
Born in Hong Kong and graduated from the Ontario College of Art and Design in Canada, Harvey has been leading a successful career as an illustrator for many years in Toronto. Receiving numerous awards through his career nationally and internationally, he has created two series of Chinese Zodiac design for the Royal Canadian Mint and taught drawing, painting, illustration and figure sculpture at the Ontario College of Art and Design University. Famous for his charcoal and oil portraits, Harvey has found pleasure in developing his own artworks and exhibitions by drawing inspiration from the diverse cultures in Hong Kong.
*The artwork will be exhibited at the first anniversary of "Art & Pieces" and "A Piece of Memories" at the Gallery by the Harbour in Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui from September 30 to October 24, 2021. The artwork will be shipped to buyers afterwards.
Terms and Conditions
1) Each secondary sales of the NFT requires a royalty of 19% in total (for the artist and their agent);
2) Each NFT transaction requires 6% NFT gas fee;
3) Buyers cannot reproduce artworks in any form for commercial activities;
4) You agree that you are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your transactions on the ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED Platform. Neither ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED nor any other ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED Party is responsible for determining the taxes that may apply to your transactions;
5) All other terms and conditions apply.
《美紙》x Harvey Chan: 作品《如花》
粉彩 廣告彩 紙板
392 x 532 mm（已裱框）
1) NFT 的每次二次銷售需要 付一共19%的費用給原創者及其經紀人；
2) 每筆NFT交易需要6%的NFT gas fee；
4) 您同意，您全權負責確定適用於您在 ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED 平台上的交易的稅費（如有）。 ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED 或任何其他 ARTS LIBERTY LIMITED 方均不負責確定可能適用於您的交易的稅費；